THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
THG is looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager to manage and oversee storage of raw materials and also finished goods manufactured on site in Wroclaw.
- Lead the food manufacturing warehouse function (inbound and outbound) and manage budget and output targets to meet customer requirements and standards
- Full accountability for ensuring safety, customer quality, cost and delivery targets / requirements are met
- Responsible for developing an enthusiastic, motivated and flexible team by building working relationships ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to
- Manage the team on best practice and establish standard policies and procedures whilst also mentoring and leading teams
- Implement and manage continuous improvement by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation
- Responsible for organising the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehouse materials, goods and products to feed business operations and customer demand.
- Take a practical hands-on approach and undertake the various warehouse activities.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills / experience
- Experience managing manufacturing warehouse operations for a Food Production business
- Proven Track record of Delivery in an FMCG environment
- You will also need to demonstrate that you are a Team Player with a positive and flexible attitude
Competitive salaries plus discounts and benefits
Leadership and Development training throughout your career
An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with the best in the business