THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
Overall Purpose of Role:
We are currently recruiting for a business development executive to join the beauty buying team. As a business development executive you will incorporate effective outreach & management of new partners and brand relationships into the business. New business to be delivered in line with corporate strategy.
You will be responsible to showcase new partners to the wider business and will add to the existing portfolio delivering sales and profitability in line with set targets.
- Product sourcing from current & new partners
- Partnership management including outreach to new partners, management of current relationships & external reporting on projects and providing feedback to partners
- Working with the wider team to ensure KPI’s are met
- Reporting to myself & the wider team on future pipeline for all sourcing projects
- On time fulfilment of product for beauty box in line with beauty box theme, requirements & overall cost
- On time fulfilment of core business box & kit projects that site outside of the look fantastic beauty box. This must be in line with theme, requirements & overall cost (examples of these would be the Benefit Limited edition, Mankind grooming box, Beauty expert collections etc)
- Working with key stakeholders on development from concept new special projects. Again KPI’s will be based upon on time delivery of new special projects (examples of this would be Beauty Egg, Advent in it’s first year)
- Secure samples for monthly site giveaways in line with business requirements & cost
- Completion of feedback loop with all partners taking part in any sampling project in order to up sell for future initiatives