carwow makes choosing and buying your perfect car easy and enjoyable. By comparing the best offers from our top local and national dealers, you get the car you want, from the dealer you like best, at a price that’s right for you.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 190+ based in central London, Munich and Paris. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We've just been ranked 6th in the Financial Times' Top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe. We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
What you'll be doing
- Making an impact. This is a key hire, and your work will be central to our continued growth in the UK and throughout Europe.
- Working as part of our existing product team, on features; from ideas, to MVPs, and to ongoing iterations
- Help define the product roadmap by gathering and analysing data from multiple stakeholders, including dealers, manufacturers, consumers and industry experts
- Take ownership of key areas of the product, monitoring their usage and defining the metrics that will measure success
- Working closely with developers to work out what’s technically possible and what tradeoffs can be made
- Working closely with designers to build wireframes and map out user journeys
- Working closely with analysts to measure usage and change in behaviours
- Using data and commercial reasoning to prioritise a long backlog of items, all of which are ‘high priority’
- Managing and developing the relationships with internal and external stakeholder