We are looking for fluent English speakers to support our customers, working from 15:30 to 23:30 Kyiv time at our office (we are happy to pay for taxi rides back home). To be suitable for the role you must be comfortable working within the specified timeframes. Your role will be to help our customers - typically a range of knitters and crocheters from all corners of the globe - with inquiries, concerns and requests about our incredible range of yarns and wonderful service. You will be critical to that impossibly great service.
This is all about keeping our wonderful customers smiling :-)
What you will be doing
- Dealing directly with customers by telephone and electronically (e.g. online chat and email);
- Handling and resolving customer queries - and very rarely – complaints;
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle product inquiries;
- Providing pricing and delivery information;
- Directing requests and unresolved issues to the appropriate person or team;
- Communicating and coordinating with other members of our wonderful team in the UK, Canada or USA.
- Following up on customer needs - delivering those smiles!
- Helping to improve our smiles process so we can do more with less.
Who you are
- Familiar with the usual Office software
- Experience in a customer-facing role would be beneficial
- Knowledge of knitting, crochet and/or sewing would be beneficial
- Speak and write English fluently
- Charismatic and creative
- Friendly, positive and organised
- Top-notch communication and interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude
- Take every task to completion
Location and hours: You will be based in our brand new Kyiv office situated on Zhylianska street. Maximum of 40 hours per week (15:30 to 23:30, 5 days a week rota'd to include some weekends).
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Benefits package
- Smart colleagues and supportive team
- Central Kyiv office location (Zhylianska 75)
- Working environment that values excellence
At LoveCrafts we’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily source all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (SkyScanner, Matches Fashion).
We’re playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital business for all things craft related. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.