We are looking for a Digital Designer to join our design team in Cape Town.
In a nutshell: This person will work closely with the social and growth marketing team, analysing data and creating visuals for campaigns and various marketing projects.
- You’ll be part of a team of skilled and passionate people on a serious mission to upgrade the world to a better financial system!
- We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
- We’re operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore, and Cape Town.
What you’ll need:
- A passion for design, marketing, metrics, and analysis.
- An understanding of the psychology behind the customer decision-making process.
- Knowledge of design limitations around social media, adverts etc.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating marketing design skills.
- Proven performance-driven marketing design experience.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- The ability to present and defend your design decisions.
More in-depth info of what you’ll do:
- Work with the marketing team to create visual assets that clearly communicate strategy and design intent.
- Analyse data and create visuals for marketing campaigns.
- Run A/B testing on ad types, including imagery and copy, and test different CTA’s.
- Design and execute thought-provoking market-leading content using visuals, FB canvas ads, HTML5, storyboards, short videos, and GIFs.
- Be responsible for the design of all marketing elements, including ads, social media posts, blog imagery etc
- Create infographics that communicate complex ideas and concepts in a simple and clear manner
- Execute on projects that are consistently clean, creative and aligned with the Luno brand.
- Constantly try to understand the psychology behind the customer decision-making process and use this insight to determine which visuals, colors and CTA’s to use.
What to do if you are keen:
- Apply for the role.
- Make sure you include online work samples OR your current portfolio.
- Which design communities you are a member of (eg. Dribbble, Behance, etc).