About the Company:
The Hut Group (THG) is a global company headquartered in the UK that owns 30+ unique brands, operates 100+ international websites within the health and beauty industry, and has over 4000 employees. Direct consumer purchases on these websites contribute on average 80 percent of THG’s revenue. THG established its first US office with the acquisition of IdealShape LLC on 21 September 2016. In 2017, THG was valued at £2.5 billion and continues to become the world’s leading ecommerce business in the health and beauty industry.
About the Job:
- Entry Level (but all are welcome to apply)
- Part-Time/Full-Time Regular position
- Responding to customers questions via telephone, email and live chat in Japanese.
- Advising customers on a variety of products and brands to meet individual customer needs (training, and reference material to successfully communicate these to the customer will be provided)
- Placing orders over the phone for customers (sales-based commissions)
- Striving for first time resolution
- Maintaining a high level of quality on each call or contact and exceeding the customers’ expectations
- Maintaining and growing customer relations whilst expanding The Hut Group’s customer base
- Must be fluent in Japanese: reading, speaking, and writing
- Confident communicator
- Previous experience or qualifications in the nutrition/beauty industry are preferred
- Problem-solver and driven individual
- Professionalism in speaking especially over the phone, emails, and live chats.
- Excellent listening skills
- Someone that is willing to learn and is patient
- Full-time employees are eligible for insurance (including health, dental, vision, life, disability and AD&D), PTO and holidays
- Very flexible schedules provided, easy going and comfortable work environment
- Many opportunities to advance in the company!
- Employee discounts
- On-site gym
- Product training with high end Beauty brand representatives