About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
Due to rapid growth, THG is looking to recruit a Facilities Supervisor, to lead and supervise a multi-functional facilities team based at our warehouse in Omega, Warrington. The Facilities Supervisor will be required to support the business by providing reactive and planned maintenance along with project work across the warehouse. This is a hands on position based at our warehouse in Omega, Warrington.
- To be responsible for the maintenance and repair of the building and services, plant machinery and equipment by –
- Organizing reactive and planned preventative maintenance (PPM)
- General plumbing and sanitary ware repairs for the kitchens and toilets
- Prepare and update maintenance records to include an asset register, operating maintenance
- Updating and maintaining manuals and record drawings
- Fire doors checks and basic repairs
- Housekeeping and storage check and co-ordination
- Water hygiene checks / tests
- Resolution of hot and cold queries
- General painting and decorating activities to maintain ceiling, wall and floor finishes
- Responsible for risk management, issue work permits, risk assessing and managing the internal compliance systems in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing and monitoring the usage of all utilities and incoming services (meter reading and checking)
- Managing building management systems (BMS) monitoring and investigating recorded results
- Make essential repairs to doors and windows as required to ensure that physical security is not compromised
- Fire alarm weekly testing and update records accordingly
- Contractor supervision and liaison
- Furniture checks and basic repairs
- Ordering Office essentials, checking stock levels regularly and reordering items as and when required.
- You will also be required to be flexible as you will be expected to multi task.
- And you will be required to maintain a professional attitude at all times, dealing with colleague complaints and queries politely and efficiently.
- Flexibility with regards to shifts / working hours: For this role you may be required to carry out essential maintenance or repairs at night or at weekends.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 3 years supervisor experience
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualification
- Qualifications around Electrical, mechanical, HVAC or other building disciplines
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of facilities maintenance and compliance requirements
- Approachable, can do attitude, bias for action, organised, innovative and think long term
- Full UK driving license
- Capable of making decisions in a pressurised environment
- You will also need to be flexible and adaptable, comfortable working in a high pressure fast-paced and exciting environment.