About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
The THG People Team plays a pivotal role within THG. Hundreds of people centred decisions are made daily within THG. The People Team ensure these are done fairly and consistently to help continue driving THG forward in its ambitions, growth and success. The People Team ensure employee wellbeing is championed throughout THG whilst upholding the company values. We help to shape policies and procedures that provide a framework where everyone is treated with respect whilst fostering a high performing culture where every colleague can achieve their ambitions. THG People Team provides our managers and colleagues with the coaching and skills they require to keep leading THG into the future and to the cutting edge of our industries.
- To design and deliver outstanding development for THG personnel worldwide to optimise group performance
- Design and development of learning interventions and programs for THG Academy including but not limited to: Onboarding and induction of new employees, leadership and managerial programs, HIPO talent diversity
- Evaluate and ensure effective delivery of management, coaching, and leadership capability programs across THG
- Partnering and supporting internal stakeholders through coaching/mentoring to increase managerial and leadership competence within their role
- Diagnosing and identifying organisational talent problems, and developing solutions to rectify issues
- Champion and Support organisation-wide people initiatives to drive improvements and efficiency, championing wider initiatives on-site
- Responsible for the engagement, morale and motivation of THG staff members
- Identifying and developing our future leaders
- You will be an experienced leader of people, analytical and educated to Masters level
- Skilled in spotting and developing talent
- Excellent leadership, communication and influencing skills
- Have the ability to:
- Think strategically
- Analyse, interpret and act upon information and data
- Grasp new concepts and lead change positively