About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Ingenuity @ THG
Backed by global giants KKR and Blackrock, The Hut Group’s acquisition of UK2 to form a significant part of the Ingenuity brand was a strategic opportunity to develop the existing proprietary technology platform behind our health and beauty brands. It also enhances the server infrastructure, programmatic development and platform security.
As veterans in the hosting industry, UK2 Group have been providing internet services on a global scale for over 15 years, pioneering the mass adoption of many breakthrough technologies. With experience which spans two decades, we have seen the online landscape alter beyond recognition, and have adapted our service offering in accordance with the rapid developments in hardware capabilities, data transfer speeds and global business demands.
THG Ingenuity is looking for a motivated Marketing Executive to help support Marketing, Sales, & Channel operations for our Hosting & Infrastructure as a Service business in the San Antonio office
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns. Prepares marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations
- Work with Go-To-Market teams to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks
- Deliver best in class customer experience by partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; implementing pricing; placing orders; quality control
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to all owned properties as well as working with marketing to develop and improve traffic from existing channels.
- Share valuable insights on customer behavior and trends using Google Analytics and our in-house data & technology platform
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications; participate in industry-related communities/organizations.
- Meets & exceeds organization goals by taking ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Educational Experience: Bachelors Degree in Business or Related Field
- Marketing Experience: 2-4 Years
- Software Experience: Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Outlook, Google Analytics, Email Marketing
- Preferred Software Experience & Knowledge: Salesforce, Marketing Automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Marketo, etc), HTML & CMS experience a plus