The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
We have an exciting opportunity for a PPC Executive to be responsible for developing our paid media strategy for our Luxury fashion division
PPC is our largest acquisition channel for new customers as well as our largest direct sales driver. Through our close direct relationships with Google, Bing, Yandex and Facebook, we have access to leading edge technology and data to help us locate and message the right customers and communicate about our brands.
We have over 100 local language websites that we run across 20+ brands that we own or operate. We are looking for data-driven, numerically literate talents who would like the chance to drive the business forwards using their analytical skills. PPC is one of the most data-rich marketing channels and faces a huge amount of competition against other brands and therefore we are looking for the best candidates who are up for the challenge of helping grow us to over a £1B in sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day work load of your accounts by setting up, running, optimising and analysing paid social and paid search campaigns.
- Supporting in planning, implementation and optimisation of search and social campaigns to maximise the performance of all campaigns.
- Create engaging ad copy, target relevant audiences and analyse keywords to ensure that key insights are incorporated in activity.
- Monitor industry trends and updates to be able to report back on insights and ensure you become an expert in the field.
- Build new campaigns across multiple Paid Search, Display and Social ad-platforms
1-2 years+ experience working across PPC
- High level of analytical ability
- A passion for Marketing and Ecommerce
Have high energy with proven track record in ‘getting stuff done’