Who we are & What we do:
The Hut Group (THG.com) is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies, utilizing our proprietary technology platform to successfully manage 140 global websites, intensely focused on the Sports Nutrition & Beauty markets with internationally recognized websites such as Myprotein.com, Idealshape.com, Idealfit.com, Skinstore.com, Glossybox.com and Popinabox.com just to name a few.
Founded & headquartered in the United Kingdom, THG now has global operations in the U.S. and Europe, as well as is expanding into Asia and Australia. As we soon complete our second year of operations in our new Shepherdsville, KY climate-controlled manufacturing and fulfillment facility, further aggressive U.S. expansion plans are already underway for the upcoming year.
The Reach Truck Operator is responsible for the storage/removing of all products previously unloaded by team members. In this role you will move product from bin to bin using an RF Scanner, but physically relocate the product with a reach truck.
- Replenishing stock to shelves and putting away all stock received daily.
- Must be able to lift 30-50 pounds.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping aisles, shelves, and work stations neat.
- Complying with all policies and procedures.
- Work directly with the Supervisor
- Will also perform general warehouse duties along with Reach Truck. Not 100% of time as reach truck driver.
Very competitive Benefits Package:
- 9 paid holidays
- Your birthday off, paid after 1 year of service.
- 401K with up to 4% company match. 100% vested from day one
- Awesome Employee discounts on our websites
- Employee Referral bonus program up to $100 per referral
- Climate Controlled
- Excellent growth & advancement opportunities
- Short 20-minute commute from Louisville and Elizabethtown