About The Hut Group
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division
THG is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever-expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role
PPC is our largest acquisition channel for new customers as well as our largest direct sales driver. Through our close direct relationships with Google, Bing, Yandex and Facebook, we have access to leading edge technology and data to help us locate and message the right customers and communicate about our brands.
We have over 100 local language websites that we run across 20+ brands that we own or operate. We are looking for data-driven, numerically literate talents who would like the chance to drive the business forwards using the analytical skills. PPC is one of the most data-rich marketing channels and faces a huge amount of competition against other brands and therefore we are looking for the best candidates who are up for the challenge of helping grow us to over a £1B in sales.
Responsibilities will include
- Developing and delivering successful paid strategies across platforms
- Working with other marketing channels to bring the most profitable outcomes for our group
- Carry-out daily checks on campaign activity
- Creating daily, weekly and monthly KPI reports
- Reviewing activity and ensuring performance is to a high standard and suggesting appropriate proposals to improve performance
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in delivering paid search activity, in either a client and/ or agency environment
- Experience of managing large budgets across multiple channels
- Track record of analysing PPC issues and opportunities, and providing and implementing recommendations to improve campaigns
- Great knowledge or Adwords, Bing, Facebook and other social platforms
- Experience of tracking and reporting across multiple metrics
- Strong understanding of the core disciplines of digital marketing in an e-commerce environment
- An understanding of all digital channels; particularly paid search, paid social, programmatic display and affiliates
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office – especially Excel
- Experience in a retail environment would be advantageous