We’re looking for a smart, self-starting and customer-centric candidate who wants to work on a topic that matters to everyone: money.
As Cleo grows rapidly towards a million worldwide users, the problems we’re trying to solve get more complex. You’ll take the lead in driving customer success - in both customer love and problems solved.
What you’ll work on:
- Scaling our customer operations: setting up the team and systems we need to deliver exceptional service to our expanding customer base; allowing them to use the product, exactly as they want, first time.
- Making our customer work data driven: constantly track and optimise response times, customer happiness and broader team metrics. Where you need support to build these skills, we’ll get you the training you need, from excel tips to learning SQL.
- Training and leading the team as it grows:
- Hiring people who are driven to make our customers happy
- Training and coaching them, giving fortnightly 1-2-1s
- Leading them to identify and implement ideas that can make our service better, both in customer advice and core product improvement, feeding into the product team.
- On the frontline, driving customer success: talking directly to our customers on a daily basis to help them use the product, learning where we can be better and rolling out your ideas
- Sharing and applying your deep customer knowledge: you’ll have a hand in feeding into the product and dev teams, our partners and applying regulation as we scale
- Have 2.1 university degree and at least 2 years of full-time work experience - ideally you’ve managed a team in a startu
- Are passionate about Cleo and working with our customers
- Want to get to grips with our metrics, and generate ideas that help improve the performance of the whole team
- Have evidence of taking initiative and delivering outcomes above and beyond at work
- Are organised, great at prioritising, and are always thinking about where you can spend your time to have the most impact
- A quick phone call with our COO to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo.
- A short exercise to prepare at home (1 hour)
- Onsite interview:
- Talk through your exercise
- Work through an interesting problem together
- Meet the CEO and COO
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.