<p "="" style="background-repeat: no-repeat; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: LatoLatinWeb, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">Vivino is changing the way people buy wine. We're the world's largest wine marketplace, with hundreds online wineshops meeting millions of wine-lovers. As Product Manager Supply you will be responsible for building and strengthening the backbone of the Vivino marketplace.
The area “Supply” covers all products and projects dealing with all back of the house features, capabilities and program policies. Projects include:
- Internal (customer support) and external (merchant-facing) tools that afford the processing of inventories, orders and shipments.
- Optimizing workflows for self service signup and onoboarding new merchants and partners, as well as managing terms and SLAs.
- Integrations with new fulfillment, payment, taxing/compliance and shipment systems/services.
- Providing guidance for automating workflows with big merchant accounts and 3rd party systems.
- Improving invoice and billing systems.
- Launching new markets (countries) and localizing back of the house systems.
As part of the product team, you're expected to:
- Promote a data- and test-driven approach to identifying and optimizing key features.
- Work together with other product managers, engineering and design to ensure that implementation is aligned with product goals.
- Partake in cross-functional meetings, managing backlogs, prioritizing and evaluating new initiatives.
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative user feedback through all possible channels and share knowledge with the rest of the organization.
- Work to constantly improve customer experience and profitability, automating processes and reduce friction throughout the entire customer journey.
- You are technical, analytical and have previous experience in building platforms within eCommerce.
- You don't need to google terms like transactional emails, A/B testing, RESTless, Python scripting and P&L. You have a thorough understanding of eCommerce customer expectations and a commercial mindset.
- You like working autonomously, learning something new and adjusting, every.single.day.
- You're not an asshole.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in product management or engineering in a fast-moving environment.
- You can call an API, write an SQL query, and run a script. From a command line.
- You have worked with P&L managers, salesfolk and CX agents and understand their part of the work.
- You have strong international experience or have worked in global companies before.
- You understand the difference between red and white.
Why apply to a job with Vivino?
- You're attracted to a relaxed but highly ambitious environment, with 60 people across 25 nationalities working together in 1 office.
- You enjoy being trusted to deliver, without micromanagement
- You like influencing what you work with and the people you work with
- Lunch. You eat lunch, right?
- You find the thought of drinking wine during work hours both decadent and attractive.
- Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
Vivino is the world's largest wine community, built on top of a vast database of 10 million wines, 100 million ratings and 35 million wine reviews. More than 32 million users globally are scanning wine bottles to see community feedback which helps them choose and buy the best wine. Our app is by far the most downloaded and used wine app in the world. Vivino has earned Editor's Choice on Android and many frontpage features on the Apple App Store. Vivino is the world's largest wine marketplace, with hundreds on online wineshops meeting millions of wine-lovers.
Vivino has offices in Copenhagen, San Francisco, Ukraine and India.