Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we continue to expand. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
For our office in Athens we are looking for a QA automation engineer with interest and experience in quality for an agile team with particular emphasis on automation of functional and regression testing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive software quality assurance lifecycle as part of Agile process and deliver high quality releases on time
- Establish test strategies, design test plans and test cases
- Design and implement a best practice automation testing framework for the Workable platform services and components
- Develop and execute automated UI and functional tests
- Execute exploratory testing and acceptance of new features as part of a story-driven Agile development process
- Software QA experience in a production environment
- Proficiency in web application testing
- Experience in at least one scripting language – Java, Ruby or Python preferred
- Experience in building robust test frameworks independently and integrated within a continuous integration stack using tools such as SVN/GIT, Codeship/Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Puppet, JIRA etc.
- Proven experience with Selenium WebDriver and / or Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG and an understanding of client-side testing frameworks such as Karma, Jasmine and Protractor
- Attention to detail and the ability to triage and diagnose complex issues in application testing
- A relevant B.Sc./B.A. degree
We invest in training engineers in the technology stack we use. If you're an exceptionally good engineer who wants to work in a world-class software company, you're in the right place.
Our goal is to create a company where employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Generous mobile telephony and data plan
- Health insurance plan
- Continued learning and a generous training budget that includes frequent international conferences, books, online courses
- Free lunch, healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home