Luno is a leading global cryptocurrency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system.
We are looking for a White Hat Hacker/Penetration Tester to join our Security team in Cape Town.
- You’ll be part of a team of skilled and passionate people on a serious mission to upgrade the world to a better financial system!
- We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
- We’re operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore, and Cape Town.
What you’ll do in a nutshell:
- Find vulnerabilities to hacking threats in our systems and applications.
- Incidence response.
- Implement, utilise and monitor tech such as IDS/IPS (Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems).
What you’ll need:
- At least 4 years' experience a similar role that involves penetration testing and red/blue team exercises.
- Experience in, and understanding of, network analysis and defence applications/tools.
- A South African ID or valid work permit.
- Exceptional report writing skills.
What to do if you are keen:
- Make sure you are keen to work in Cape Town!
- Apply for the role.