We are looking for a talented and ambitious individual who can grow within the existing Customer Success team at Luno. Luno is a leading global cryptocurrency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system.
Customer Success Associate for European Language Support - Applicants must be in possession of a valid work visa for South Africa and be fluent in writing and speaking at least one of the following languages: French, Spanish, Dutch or Italian. Please indicate this in your application!
- Maintain and manage customer relationships and expectations
- Read, prioritise and respond to customer emails, phone calls and forum posts
- Discern the major customer desires and problems and communicate them to the development team
- Use your customer knowledge to help optimise customer engagement processes and contribute to the Luno product strategy
- Support payment processing operations
- Verify customer documentation and guide them through the onboarding process (FICA / FAIS knowledge advantageous)
- Monitor transactions, investigate and report suspicious activity
- Help with online community building, and potentially with some online marketing activities
- Overall, be the face of Luno and create amazing customer experiences for our users
What you'll need:
- A valid work permit for South Africa if you are not a South African citizen - note that only applicants with a valid work permit for South Africa will be considered
- Needs to be fluent in both writing and speaking in at least one of the following languages French, Spanish, Dutch or Italian.
- Graduate degree (Finance, Marketing, Communications or Social Media related will be advantageous)
- Positive and friendly disposition, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Collaborative – drive cooperation and teamwork in achieving solutions
- Creative, solution-driven mindset
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Sound judgement, professionalism, and patience when communicating with customers
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum will be highly advantageous
What you’ll get:
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, emerging and developed markets, and scaling a global business. We provide great benefits including team lunches, cool equipment, global experience and the autonomy to conceive and execute your own projects. Best of all you get to work with a diverse team of talented, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the world.