GoCardless is growing fast. We’ve built a world-class product that opens up Direct Debit to small and medium-sized businesses and we have recently extended our offering to multinational companies like the Guardian, TripAdvisor and Box. Thousands of business already rely on us to handle their payments, and hundreds more join us every week.
We’re looking for a conscientious, inquisitive and organised problem-solver to join our growing Customer Success team.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the long term success of our merchants with GoCardless.
Day to day, you will:
- Proactively organise operational and strategic conduct reviews with our merchants to optimise their usage and discover opportunities to add more value.
- Work closely with the German General Manager to support the growth of our existing customers.
- Develop a framework for customer enablement in Germany
- Create and track growth plans for key accounts
- Advocate for our merchants internally by delivering informed, quantified feedback.
- Help the Sales team successfully onboard new merchants.
- Support the Marketing by delighting customers, leading to referrals, testimonials and case studies.
- Manage and coordinate escalations by working with our Operations and Engineering teams.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for someone who relishes the challenge of understanding each merchant and their industry.
You should apply if:
- You enjoy solving problems, but prefer preventing them.
- You have a proven track record in understanding complexity and then simplifying.
- You enjoy the relationship side of business, and partnering with customers.
- You enjoy working with different teams (Sales, Operations, Product and Marketing) and project planning
- You are commercially astute.
- You are naturally inquisitive.
- You have experience prioritising between multiple important and urgent issues.
- You are passionate about technology.
- You believe in making sure your clients are at the forefront of our efforts.
This role particularly suits people with previous Customer Success experience for a B2B SaaS company. However our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.