About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a high profile Parnerships Director to help create pioneering propositions and growth strategies between some of the world’s best loved brands and Myprotien. This role will use the principles of partnership-led thinking to design, prepare and run client relationships all whilst maintaing a close relationship with the broader Myprotein team. In additon, you will also:
- Maintain and build relationships to ensure the most preferential commercial terms are delivered driving profit growth for the business.
- Drive the strategy across categories and working closely with the General Manager’s and Marketing teams to identify growth opportunities
- To have held a client facing position in a leading business
- To be well versed in the brand, innovation and strategic thinking
- To understand how to move from opportunities to long term and mutally benifical strategies
- To be skilled in producing high quality decks and outpus
- To understand the concepts of client partnerships and have a solid grasp of the internal structure and workings of global organisations
What we Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers