About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Illasmaqua, ESPA and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do – whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the Role:
- Based our out HQ at Manchester Airport, UK
- Overall responsibility and ownership for territory P&L, sales, growth strategy and brand identity
- Manage a team of 25+ people and with 4-5 direct reports
- Delivering annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plans
- Leading teams (25+ people) across e-commerce and business development to achieve business targets
- Ensuring that the territory works collaboratively with other teams in the division to measure productivity and growth through performance data
- Ensuring that insights are turned in to action - oversee the customer acquisition process from idea through to execution (i.e. from the point of analysis until the point where a new initiative has been successfully rolled out)
- Working in synergy with General Managers, Marketing, Brand, Buying, Finance and Supply Chain director to the optimal growth strategy for the region and improve daily operations
- Provide support, analysis and insights for the region to the CEO