About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to take the lead on documenting and championing THG B2B and Corporate activity on a variety of social channels. Reporting in to the Group Communications Director, and working closely with the Senior Management team, you will manage group-wide relationships with the wider PR, Creative and design teams to generate engaging content surrounding all THG corporate activity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing Group brand guidelines and taking the lead on all content posted on social media platforms - Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders to maintain a consistent and accurate flow of information
- Supporting the organisation, promotion and coverage of events and conferences
- Working alongside Design and Creative teams to create engaging assets to post online, documenting THG's B2B and Corporate activity, to ensure both the graphic and video creatives are inline with the companies vision and are aesthetically pleasing
- Involvement with video and podcast content creation
- Creating concise, well written copy to be published on a variety of online social platforms
- Monitoring, reporting on, and maintaining media coverage results
- Working closely with the Corporate PR Manager in handling the press and wider media
- Working alongside our wider Internal Communications team