Ride with VOI to the Future!
We offer you a career where your work and talents directly impact the lives of your community. We at VOI provide the most, sustainable, and fun way to travel via our e-scooter sharing network.
We need dedicated and talented people to ensure the continued success, maintenance, and thrill of this enterprise.
Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a VP Business Development and Partnerships! As part of the Business Development team you will play an important role in helping VOI achieve its potential through leveraging the power of Partnerships. Since we are a startup we expect you to be able to tackle things hands on as well as leading your growing team, bridging into a managerial role.
We are seeking an exceptional leader to set strategies for marketing partnerships that help bring Voi to the forefront of the e-scooter sharing experience. We expect you to lead partnership development with everyone from railway associations to start up hubs. Voi should be an integrated part of the cities we operate in and you’ll be the one leading that on the partnership side. Excellent negotiation skills and creative thinking are important traits.
In this role you will create beneficial relationships with industry and relevant brands to extend our brand footprint in the mind of our users and drive the acquisition of new riders. Working with product marketing, consumer marketing and business development you will aim to develop innovative and groundbreaking partnerships.
What you’ll do
- Through an understanding of business needs, initiate, structure and negotiate high-impact partnerships that drive core business metrics
- Evaluate the partnership’s effectiveness throughout the funnel and develop strategies to optimize its performance
- Ensure partnerships are in-line with brand direction and meeting brand objectives
- Oversight of creative execution of co-marketing campaigns including partner management
- Direct responsibility for overseeing and leveraging agency resources as needed
- Run point for marketing partnership opportunities, crafting a vision for them and integrating them across the organization to develop campaigns that touch all parts of Voi’s business
- Cooperate with the right partners who can bring us to the forefront and top of mind with our target audience
- Responsible for communicating the partner needs, determining objectives and success metrics and collaborating with internal divisions to ensure programs are developed and delivered on time and in budget
- Ensure continuous communication with local marketing regional teams as they develop programs to ensure they are on brand
- Be a trusted resource and create a center of excellence for best practices with partnerships across the Global Marketing organization
- Collaborate with teams within Voi to manage the full funnel campaign activities
- Evangelize partnership programs internally to all key stakeholders.
Who you are
- Relevant work experience, including experience in partnership marketing, technology, lifestyle marketing and/or entertainment preferred
- Ability to influence and network with relevant contacts and able to leverage relationships in the music, design, art, entertainment and fashion industries.
- Able to develop and move projects forward with a high degree of independence and autonomy.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to mobilize and lead teams quickly and effectively.
- A thorough understanding of how to create and drive successful partnerships
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to develop and manage productive relationships with the global and regional marketing team.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Proven record of working in, and influencing a cross-functional team
- You are highly pre-emptive, proactive, and always take the initiative
- Experience developing and negotiating partnership deals and contracts
- Experience in developing briefs and managing agencies or vendors
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented