Cleo is working to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money. We’re looking for a proactive and tenacious candidate to join us, as our operations lead.
Having just closed our $10m Series A, this is an exciting opportunity to have critical impact on how we develop our product and team. You’ll take the lead in scaling our internal processes, jumping on new initiatives as we expand our offering.
What you’ll work on:
Three key projects in your first 6 months:
- Regulation + product -> We want to provide the best possible service to our customers, acting as industry leaders in putting customer interests first as we navigate our regulatory landscape. This will entail interacting with our regulator, devising and communicating how we work and innovate in the industry.
- Customer success -> Our user base is growing, fast and internationally, and our product feature set is constantly growing. We need to set up the customer success and service team in order to:
- Embed a scalable process to feed customer insights and issues into our product development
- Drive high quality and constantly improving automated help inside our AI product, including self-help content
- Scale the team as we make an increasingly complex, international product. Will likely involve managing remote teams and potentially US team members during the course of this year
- Suppliers and forecasting -> Manage relationships with our growing number of suppliers to make sure we get the best out of our relationships as the company scales, and model and forecast out financial scenarios to support critical business decisions.
Coming around the corner fast
- International expansion