A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking as we know it is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 2.8m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting it done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In two years, we’ve grown to over 500 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
You will support Treasury with handling all aspects of FI relations, including credit risk monitoring across all Revolut's counterparties.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
· Managing initial onboarding and regularly compliance reviews;
· Handling various information requests to/from FI counterparties;
· Managing credit approval/annual review process for financial counterparties;
· Monitoring creditworthiness of established FI relations on an ongoing basis;
· Help negotiating framework agreements (ISDA/CSA, GMRA);
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
· Good understanding of payments and other financial instruments;
· At least 1 year of experience in analysing FI credit risk;
· Strong analytical skills;
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
· Ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels and negotiate;
· Team player;
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Premium subscription