Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we are expanding our teams. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
For our London office, we are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our dynamic operations team. Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and driving customer engagement and adoption throughout the customer lifecycle. You are also responsible identifying new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Sales, Customer Support, TechOps and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Act as a dedicated contact for assigned customers, answering questions, handling objections, providing best practice guidance while maintaining a high level of customer engagement.
- Serve as a project manager to deliver a successful implementation and superior onboarding experience within the agreed upon time period, typically about three weeks.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits
- Nurture customers in high growth segments in order to capitalise on account expansion opportunities
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Pension Plan
- Mobile Phone
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Free lunch