You believe that organisations should be run differently than they are today. You want to be a part of a team that collaborates and works very hard to realise a vision of a new way of working. You want to relay that vision to every other organisation out there.
As Head of Sales Engineering, you will have a passion for both worlds: you are an outgoing and professional communicator while at the same time you are passionate about all things information security, data law and data science.
You’ll love problem solving and think of every challenge as an opportunity..
You will match your detailed understanding of how our product works with the intricacies of our customers’ business and technical requirements to demonstrate the value of Peakon.
You’ll learn the inner workings of our technical and security architecture, as well as the magic behind our data science and machine learning algorithms, and make the complex simple during commercial discussions and presentations to broad audiences ranging from technical stakeholders to HR and Business leadership.
Linking between the Product team developing, the Sales cycle and Customer Success rollout, your team will be one of the keystones of the entire company, helping to educate our customers and the sales team about all aspects of the product as it is now and both influencing and advocating how it will be in the future.
You will lead and own the technical side of the sales process, including:
- Leadership of a team of Sales Engineers, starting in London and scaling with Peakon globally in 2019.
- Tailored demonstrations of the product.
- Detailed responses to customer questions about the technical and security aspects of Peakon.
- Overviews of what’s coming next on the product roadmap.
- Support our sales and customer success teams in crafting solutions to customer problems using our technology and services.
- Educating and challenging all of Peakon’s teams so they are equipped to manage technical aspects of the sales process.
- Act as a trusted advisor to some of the world’s largest brands to deliver their employee engagement strategy.
- Travel to customer sites as required by the sales team, and to the Copenhagen headquarters on a regular basis.
- Working with prospects and customers to both negotiate and deliver contractual solutions in terms of information security and data law.
- Assist customers in both the pre and post sales cycle to showcase, demo, build and deliver solutions in terms of API integrations.
You will also work closely with our internal teams by:
- Working with Marketing, Product and Sales leadership to develop and evolve the Sales toolkit.
- Collaborating with the product manager and developers to feed customer blockers and issues back into the product development cycle.
- Acting as a technical stakeholder for our customers, representing their ongoing technical requirements to deliver additional value.