Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry!
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool. Our platform easily integrates with CRMs, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, Aircall gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, Aircall has convinced more than 5000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TravelBird.
"Alone you go fast, together we go further”, we truly think that working together makes the difference !
Our amazing engineering team is composed by 35+ multicultural engineers in both Paris and New York. We build software on top of voice communication solution as Twilio.
We're organized in squads which allows us to combine different experts (tech, product, design, business) around a specific roadmap project. This drastically improved our productivity by focusing on key subjects and making our own decisions. Trust in one another is the key to success, along with commitment and transparency.
No need for a resume, but Linkedin, Twitter and Github usernames are appreciated!
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment -- these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer :
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio, free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package with bonus compensation based on performance
- Yearly team offsites to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team