A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking as we know it is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 3m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting it done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 600 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for a talented individual to secure licences for Revolut all around the world and help us become the biggest financial institution in the world.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
You will join our global licensing team and be responsible for all regulatory licenses we are pursuing (from accepting deposits, arranging loans and extending lines of credit to stock trading and other trading activities).
This role is the central repository for all future regulatory licence policies. You will be responsible for preparing Revolut’s regulatory policies in connection with a number of local licence applications. This position will have not only responsibility for the preparation of the policies in connection with the licensing application, but also other regulatory and compliance areas or functional programs such as regulatory compliance management concerning all payments services regulations.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Draft Policy and Policy Standards and collaborate with stakeholders across the business to agree on content, minimum standards and controls
• Provide advice and guidance to the business on the application of the Policy to their business areas and the adequate implementation of controls; including expectations for control testing
• Review and challenge business proposals to ensure that there has been adequate consideration of the regulatory requirements and evidence of appropriate actions to ensure the delivery of fair customer outcomes
• Provide compliance and conduct advice on queries and projects
• Identify external regulatory change, conduct an impact assessment and communicate the change to key business stakeholders
• Develop a strong and robust process for the effective capture and delivery of conduct risk reporting to Senior Management
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• Minimum of two years of relevant experience in complex retail/consumer financial services/payment services organizations in a regulatory oversight / risk-based compliance capacity
• Ability to distil important information from regulatory guidance, statutes and regulations, audit findings, and other documents and determine how it impacts the business
• Understanding of regulatory requirements vs. “best practices” in compliance is critical
• Must be able to perform independently and with minimal supervision
• Strong organizational skills – must be multi-tasked oriented and able to balance pressure and deadlines with constantly changing priorities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A detailed and broad understanding of the regulatory requirements that apply to a Payments Institution
• Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
• Highly numerate, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Proven record of accomplishment of working on own initiative, with the ability to introduce fresh thinking to the role and the wider team
•Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Premium subscription