A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking as we know it is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 3m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting it done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 600 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for a talented individual to secure and maintain credit licences for Revolut.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
You will join our global licensing team and serve as the focal point for all of our credit related policy and planning requirements in connection with our future regulatory licenses across the globe.
In this role, you will be responsible for preparing Revolut’s credit related policies. You will assume full responsibility for identifying, writing and maintaining trading licences. This position is cross-functional and will require an operator capable of working closely with multiple departments.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• Experience with acquiring and/or maintaining a credit license in the US, UK, or EEA
• Willingness and ability to research consumer lending regulation in global markets
• Credit / lending experience
• Preferably you also have a background in credit, ex-regulatory or legal
• Great project management skills
• Excellent writing skills (business and project reports), good presenter & communicator
• Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
• Excellent team player with ability to work closely with others to deliver results
• Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Premium subscription