We are looking for a User Operations Specialist for Voi’s Support Operations team. As a part of the User Support Operations team, you will be working at our Headquarters in Stockholm and at the heart of Europe’s first dock-less bike share company! This Entry-level role is ideal for Young professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and industry (this is gonna be big), ideal for recent university graduates.
Ambitious and driven with a Bachelor’s degree OR at least 2 years of relevant work experience? Apply TODAY, we are hiring continuously!
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better future.
Primary Job Duties:
· Identifying and assessing users help inquiries to create a world-class user experience.
· Building and proactively improving user’s opinion of and relationship to the VOI community through written words, and potentially, phone calls.
· Collecting, analyzing and reporting data to the Operations Manager.
· Assisting in the development and improvement of internal and external user processes.
· Providing support to and taking care of your teammates as well as adding to the VOI culture.
Job Also Includes:
· Unplanned tasks that may vary and require movement on a daily basis - At the office, the field or remotely.
· Close work with the operations, data analytics & product teams in particular, and the entire company in general, to streamline and increase efficiency.
· Entering at the heart of last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions.
Applicants Should Be/Have:
· Live in or near Stockholm, and be able to work at our HQ in Stockholm.
· Flexible, Adaptable, Energetic, Humble.
· Having a growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team. You learn from mistakes and move forward.
· Self-Starter that radiates positivity, prestige-less-ness and a “can-do” attitude.
· Bachelor’s degree or at least 2 years’ work experience within relevant fields.
· Flexible schedule, with willingness to work morning, nights and weekends.
· MUST be Fluent and comfortable in English.
· Currently: MUST be Fluent in English AND 1 or more of the following languages: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Danish. Huge plus if you know all languages or more!
Preferred, but not required:
· Valid drivers license
· Basic familiarity with the urban area they work in
· Fluency and high level within additional European language is not a requirement, but a big plus!
· Other European languages are a big plus, but French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Danish are the languages we currently prioritize.
This Position Offers:
· Full-time with competitive pay.
· Active schedule - you may be consistently on the move. Schedule/Shift options are 6am-3pm and 2pm-11pm, 3pm-12am, these shifts may vary slightly.
· Opportunities to develop with the company.
· Work that make a difference!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.