About The Hut Group
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division
THG is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever-expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role
The CRM Manager will be responsible for building Email Campaigns from segmentation, template creation to the parametrization of the campaign in the CRM platform. The role will lead the design and carry out A/B tests in order to improve our marketing strategy. Finally, the role will create regular reporting and run analysis according to predefined KPIs to monitor and improve the campaigns, in order to bring maximum value for both the customers and the business.increasing traffic and revenue to the beauty group’s sites and working with the Head of Marketing on division-wide strategy & planning.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in a wider marketing team, specifically responsible for the US territory
- Working with the Creative, Marketing and Trading teams to create and execute email campaigns and content
- Ensuring a seamless customer experience from acquisition through to retention in order to maximise life time value
- Responsible for the construction and management of email templates and the segmentation of the customer database using in house CRM tools
- Working closely with the analytics team on measuring the effectiveness of all campaigns, constantly looking to improve ROI
- Manage and update templates for automated and triggered email campaigns
- Daily reporting on email results and presenting findings to relevant stakeholders
- Research and competitor analysis
- Launching new and existing campaigns across current sites and new international site launches