About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
Due to rapid growth, THG is looking to recruit a Facility Technician Supervisor.
You will report to the Site Engineering Manager and your main focus will be development and delivery of the Facility strategy through the site compliance, reduction of unplanned losses and improvement of the asset life cycle.
- Plan and prioritise the shift workload for the facility teams to enable targets to be achieved by maximising services and plant up time
- Execute the planned preventative maintenance schedule to maximise services and plant up time and minimise disruption to site targets
- Prepare and update maintenance records, include an asset register, operating maintenance, updating and maintaining manuals and record drawings
- Ensure all plant, services and equipment adhere to all relevant legislation and compliances so that a safe working environment is maintained all times
- Ensure the facility teams produces all documents and reports accurately and presents information in the required format to given time scales
- Ensure that the permit to work is in place and adhered to so that contractors and colleagues work safely at all times
- Lead the facility teams to create a high performing culture where team members are supported to achieve their potential
- Ensure the facility teams adhere to good manufacturing practices (GMP) ensuring compliance with manufacturing and warehouse safety requirements
- Root cause analysis, championing and managing corrective actions through the teams of engineers and technicians
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the facility department
- Housekeeping and storage check and co-ordination
- Managing and monitoring the usage of all utilities and incoming services (meter reading and checking)
- Managing building management systems (BMS) monitoring and investigating recorded results
To be considered you will need to have
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Proven track record of operating at facility supervisor level within a food manufacturing environment, FMCG, e-commerce or fulfilments
- Appropriate levels of industrial experience
- Knowledge of building facilities, services and manufacturing plant
- Knowledge of latest regulations and compliance requirements
- Competent understanding of cost and budgets
- IOSH Certified
- Computer Literacy