The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates, and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth.
International Customer Service advisors at The Hut Group are the voice of our brands and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that wherever possible, customer enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
As part of our Live Chat team, advisors are expected to provide quick and effortless service answering questions that range from product advice to general order related queries. With frequent incentives, the Live Chat team have the opportunity to be rewarded for their sales, speed and reliability. Within this role you are required to support on Social Media during quieter times.
We want all of our employees to be passionate about the brands they work for so we provide on- going training to develop product knowledge and confidence.
What will I be doing?
- Responding to customer’s queries via Live Engage software
- Working to department targets
- Up-selling and cross selling
- Maintaining a high level of quality on all correspondence with customers
- Striving for first time resolution
- Assisting with social media queries where required
- Assisting with phone calls where required
Required skills and experience
- Fluency in language both written and spoken is essential
- Candidate must also be fluent in English
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Flexible, reliable and trustworthy
- Able to work under pressure