The Hut Group (THG) is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing fastest-growing technology start-ups. THG has cemented its status among the UK’s biggest privately owned companies. With locations across the globe, THG is a technology-led unicorn with continued ambitious growth and investment plans for 2019, worldwide.
THG Ingenuity sits at the very core of this, offering faster, smarter digital innovation for growth. Within THG Ingenuity sits our language services provider, Language Connect, which provides market-winning translations services across a number of sectors, from market research, retail, professional services, IT, pharmacovigilance and many more.
How we execute, is smart and simple, we offer translation and interpreting services from bespoke ecommerce to large scale corporate clients not only for our external partners and clients but also for our own world leading Beauty and Wellness brands.
We are currently recruiting for our Sales Support team in the UK. Based in our London, you will be working directly with experienced language services industry sales leaders in a unique opportunity to work as part of a growing team in an exciting growth business, but also be a part of shaping our ambitious growth plans.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to join our global Sales Team in the UK. As a Sales Support Executive, you will assist the Global Sales Team with quotes and sales administration primarily for our existing clients based in the UK. This is an entry level role with a clear pathway for career development in Account Management and Sales for a self-driven and motivated candidate with strong business acumen and ambition to build a career in sales.
Being part of an exciting startup environment within THG, the candidate will need to be able to solve problems, and work creatively. A self-starter with drive and determination to succeed, who can operate well in a grass-roots and dynamic environment is ideal for this role. Driving new revenue and build major partnerships for the company will be your focus.
Reporting directly to our Executive Director, UK , this role will:
- Acknowledge and respond to client enquiries in line with our quality procedures
- Discussing project specifications in detail with clients to produce accurate quotations
- Assist Business Development in the preparation of pitches and proposals
- Maintain up-to-date information on our CRM and internal project management systems
- Follow-up and close potential projects
- Send satisfaction questionnaires to clients
- Support the Sales team with business intelligence and reporting
- Pro-actively promote a sales and marketing ethos amongst colleagues in all functions of the company
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
- Ambition to develop a career in sales and enthusiasm to learn about the language services industry
- High level of Microsoft Office Suite competence
- Commercial awareness and high level of numeracy
- Good command of English (both written & spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Exposure to market research industry