We’re looking for a smart, self-starting and customer-centric product designer who wants to work on a topic that matters to everyone: money.
As Cleo grows rapidly towards a million worldwide users, the problems we’re trying to solve get more complex. Budgeting, savings, and long-term money plans all require a customer-centric approach to AI. That’s why we need you!
What you’ll work on:
- Product features key to Cleo’s success. You’ll be taking customer problems and designing simple, robust and elegant solutions.
- Cleo sits within Facebook Messenger and has complex interaction patterns between its chat and web UI. You’ll be designing systems for ‘mass personalisation’ both in the UK and the US, in Messenger, and new platforms: Whatapp, apps and beyond.
- Cleo has an active (closed) community of users and a growing list of alpha testers. You’ll be charged with testing your concepts with them, refining and iterating from their feedback.
- We run multiple A/B tests on every aspect of our product, as your features ship you’ll continue to iterate on them from the data we get back from our 400,000+ users.
- Own design problems end-to-end, from understanding our users, to pushing our thinking with a variety of solutions, to designing the detailed workflows and interfaces that bring those solutions to life.
- Manage our design systems for consistency and reusability, from UI and content, to user permissions and bot rules. Own the outcomes of your design work, and proactively advocate for when and how to iterate.
- As the most senior member of the design team, we'll expect you to model and champion design thinking and design principles that are consistent with our vision of creating powerful outcomes through usability and simplicity.
- Build the next phase of Cleo with us, as we grow our capabilities, our interfaces, and our team.