We are looking for a City Operations Specialist to handle VOI's operations in your local city in Austria creating a system of electrically powered scooters around urban centers to provide an affordable, sustainable, and exhilarating way to commute while helping people to reduce their carbon footprint and cities to have a more sustainable transportation network. As a part of the Market Operations team, you will be working in your local city to help us build a network of VOI Hunters (i.e. persons that help us charge our entire fleet of VOI scooters), and together with Vehicle Operations make sure that the inflow and outflow of scooters from the market is working seamlessly.
This entry-level role is ideal for young professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and one of Sweden’s and Europe’s hottest start-ups!
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better future.
Primary Job Duties:
- Identifying, recruiting and onboarding suitable candidates for VOI´s Hunter community
- Identifying and maintaining locations for scooters to be dropped in
- Coordinating inflow and outflow of scooters from the market
- Building and continuously strengthening the VOI community in your local city
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting data
- Assisting in the development and improvement of internal and external processes
Job also Includes:
- Unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis and short notice - at the office, the field or remotely
- Close work with the rest of the operations team as well as the entire company, to streamline and increase efficiency
- Being a vital part of a last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions
Applicants should be/have:
- Ambitious, flexible and problem solver: You aim high, easily adapt to rapid changing circumstances and find solutions to issues on the go
- Outgoing, pedagogical and like public speaking: You enjoy interacting with people, can adapt your message to the receiver and do not hesitate to speak in front of a bigger group
- Growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team. You learn from mistakes and move forward
- Self-Starter: You radiate positivity and a “can-do” attitude
- Flexibility: Your are willing to work outside of regular business hours
- Language proficiency: Fluency in local language and English
Preferred, but not required:
- Driver's license
- Preferably full-time! Part-time can be discussed
This Position Offers:
- Handling and overseeing a city’s operations with instant results
- First hand working experience with a fun team having worldwide startup and unicorn background
- A competitive pay with opportunities to grow with the company
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!