About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
THG is looking to recruit an International Regulatory Affairs Officer for Food Supplements with previous experience and understanding of regulations pertaining to labelling of Food and Food Supplements for Asia- Pacific Countries, to join our Nutrition & Regulatory Affairs team.
- Review of completed product recipes/specifications for compliance with internal policies and country specific legislative requirements.
- Review of labelling and marketing material for compliance with regional regulatory requirements, including usage of claims relating to nutritional content, structure and function and other marketing claims.
- Food labelling and dietary supplement expertise collaborating with Europe Regulatory Team, Marketing, Sales, Quality Assurance, Food Safety, Purchasing, and others to leverage regulations.
- Provide regulatory guidance and answers compliance-related questions regarding new and reformulated product concepts. Identifies and provides resolution to strategic and tactical regulatory issues pertaining to food labelling.
- Assist Regulatory and Compliance Manager in developing regulatory strategies that enable corporate growth and profitability.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate that you have
- Qualification in Food Technology, Law, Food Science, Food Safety or other related subject.
- Interest and basic understanding of regulations regarding labelling for Food Supplements.
- Understanding of dietary supplement and food specifications for compliance with APAC regulatory requirements, preferably China.
- Basic understanding of regulations regarding nutritional, health and other marketing claims present on websites, marketing material and labelling for compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Strong Communication skills.