Pusher is searching for a Talent Acquisition Manager to drive the doubling of our global headcount in 2019. We have an exciting value proposition, a defined hiring process, and a very bright future. We need to add an experienced and strong manager to scale our capability, maximize candidate experience, communicate key metrics throughout the company, broaden our external messaging and impact, and manage a team of recruiters to be their very best.
Pusher helps software developers build better, delightful applications. By solving significant engineering challenges with easy-to-use APIs, we let developers focus on making their users happy. Our realtime APIs power applications around the world. When you see an in-app chat, a collaborative text editor, or anything else that updates instantly, it could be us shifting events behind the scenes. Each month, for over 250,000 developer customers in 170 countries, we send more than 800 billion messages to 9 billion connected devices across the world with 99.98% uptime. We are back by Balderton Capital, Europe's leading early-stage venture capital investor, and growing our offices in London and San Francisco. For more on our history, news, and press coverage, please visit The Pusher Press Room.
The role and impact
This Manager will leverage a well-rounded and evolving hiring process that needs to increase capacity in the coming year. We have many good tools in place and a growing team of experienced hiring managers in all departments who will help set and maintain standards, evaluate candidates, and drive decisions. He/She will link all our hiring efforts and lead a full portfolio of recruiting responsibilities. Intentional and thoughtful success in the next 12 months will position the company for more growth in 2020 and beyond. Broadly speaking, the role will be responsible for
- Leading an evolving recruiting process. Work across the company to adapt and adjust the process to hire the right people at the right time. Be in front of helping the company navigate the challenges and advantages of change-through-rapid-hiring.
- Driving recruiting excellence. Know what recruiting expertise is (and is not), the winning value of diverse teams, how to leverage existing experience and insight, and how to help others grow their abilities.
- Growing the team. Hire and manage recruiters in London and San Francisco, create and improve communication and decision channels, build an enviably effective team, and be a leader.
- Influencing the company. Build relationships of high-trust, determine the most compelling metrics to track and publish, celebrate wins and learn from losses, and be an unyieldingly positive presence.
- Expanding our message. Engage the company in the shared purpose of recruiting, increase our external brand and outreach, reduce agency flow, and develop new channels of candidates (including organically-sourced, university graduates, and diversity candidates.).
What Pusher is like
We are in an extended phase of change and growth – and after a period of being a successful smaller company, we are learning how to be a successful larger company. We strongly believe in the importance of diversity and inclusion. They not only provide a better working environment but also improve the quality of our services. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
We are here to help our customers build delightful applications. By solving significant engineering challenges and packaging them into easy to use APIs, we let developers focus on making their users happy.
We put emphasis on collaboration between people and teams. Everyone is on the same mission, so sharing work helps us reach our goals faster. Throwing problems over the wall and pointing fingers at each other is not our style.
We strive for transparency. Keeping everyone well-informed is crucial for building trust, efficiency, and satisfaction at work.