Are you ready to join a highly talented international team in a fast-paced learning environment with an awesome working culture? Then join the Labster
We are looking for an intern who can join our Marketing team and help spread the word about Labster’s virtual lab simulations. Before you read on, you’ll need to know what a virtual lab simulation is. Our co-founder Michael Bodekaer explains it quite well in his TED Talk
Being a rapidly growing company, much has happened since 2015. Most worthy of mentioning is probably our collaboration with Google
, which has already had a strong impact on the way education is thought of today.
Many more exciting collaborations and projects are coming up in 2019, and we’ll need an extra pair of hands in Marketing to make sure we’re running at full speed. If you want to join us on this exciting path and learn all about how marketing is done at Labster, join us for an internship this spring semester.
You will work with a number of different tasks in Marketing. A few of these are:
- Writing blog posts. Check out blog.labster.com if you haven’t already.
- Doing research and running campaigns (with help from the rest of the team of course) to support marketing efforts.
- Editing and proofreading marketing text.
- Participating in meetings along with your colleagues. As an intern at Labster, you’ll be just as included as any other colleague.
- Writing for social media, newsletters, whitepapers, and other kinds of marketing content.
- Smaller practical ad-hoc tasks (don’t worry, we get our own coffee).
- Tracking Objectives and Key results (OKRs) At Labster, we set company-wide goals every quarter. You’ll also have your own goals which you’ll be expected to keep track of.
You are a proactive, ambitious and independent individual. You want this internship, not just because you’re looking for an internship, but because you want to learn, grow, and be a part of the awesome journey that Labster is on. Labster is a fun and laid back company with a flexible working culture. This means that you’ll also be given much freedom and few formal deadlines. However, we expect just as much of each other as a company with lots of deadlines - if you didn’t know time management before, you’ll learn it in this internship!
- You must excel at writing in English. English is either your mother-tongue, or it’s as good as.
- You must be interested in marketing. It’s a bonus if you have experience with marketing and the many tools we use, but not a must at all. As long as you’re willing to learn!
- You must be a student enrolled at an educational institution and be able to take a semester to work full time with us in this internship.
Nice to haves:
- We work with science, education and technology. If you have an interest (or better yet, experience) in any of those fields, let us know!
At Labster we are dedicated to empowering the next generation of scientists to change the world. Our goal is to develop fully interactive software that makes learning both engaging and effective, and to make it accessible to as many students as possible. We are partnering with major publishers and other EdTech companies and just recently announced a partnership with Google.
- The internship will require you to work from Copenhagen, Denmark (our headquarters) or Boston, US (where our sales team is located).
- Please note that the internship is unpaid.
- We would like to find an intern who can stay with us for a full semester (4-5 months).
- If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to reach out to Maria Homann at email@example.com.