Welcome to Depop. We are the social marketplace where over 12M people in our vibrant community come to buy, sell and discover unique fashion items. With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 125 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
Right now, we are looking for a Head of Insights to lead our growing team of analysts and take ownership of all commercial reporting for Depop. This role is crucial in supporting the continued success across Product, Commercial and Operations teams, by driving and developing excellence across our data processes, platforms and analytics.
We’re currently helping build one of the most dynamic and well-funded start-ups in the London tech scene. Sound like your thing?
Depop’s Insights team sits at the heart of our business. As a fashion marketplace with millions of monthly active users and tens of thousands of daily sales, we have a lot of data at our fingertips. Structuring, analysing and effectively handling this data can help us make increasingly positive decisions on how best to support our community and grow our business.
We’re looking for someone who cares deeply about understanding our users, can communicate recommendations clearly to their business partners and drive actions on top of insights. Above all, you must be excited by making an impact towards Depop’s plan to go global.
- Take ownership of all commercial reporting across the business to drive intelligent and decisive decision-making
- Manage and develop a central insights team based in London HQ and supporting all global teams
- Use analytics to drive value in both top-line and bottom-line growth
- Deliver razor-sharp analytics to support the development of more meaningful customer engagements
- Develop internal reporting framework to monitor business performance, supporting operational efficiency and driving robust commercial decisions
- Work closely with the marketing team to drive optimisation of spend and resources
- Expand customer segmentation to improve personalisation of product and CRM
- Develop a deep understanding of Depop's customers' behaviours from sellers to buyers to browsers and beyond
- Drive a culture of collaboration, curiosity and delivery throughout the insights team.