Tab helps tourist businesses take bookings and get paid.
We make tools for places like hostels, dive schools and surf lodges that simplify their lives, help them compete with bigger outfits and make their customers happy! Our goal is to boost local tourism, while helping backpackers and independent travellers make the most of their precious time abroad.
Our experienced team have backgrounds in startups and finance and are alumni of Cambridge University, Harvard and Y Combinator.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for a talented recent graduate who would like to begin their software development career at an early stage startup.
We want to find someone who:
- is excited by the chance to build something new as part of a small team at an early-stage startup within a fun market
- enjoys coding in multiple languages across different platforms (experience making smartphone apps is a bonus)
- understands the joys and challenges of backpacking!
Tab is based in central London, so you must have the existing right to work within the UK (we cannot currently sponsor a work visa), but there will be opportunities to travel to exciting places to experience the product and meet users.
What will you be working on?
You will be working as part of a small team of experienced developers on some of the following:
- Tools for small business owners that really care about what they do, and the travellers they meet
- Cross-platform development, on the web and across a big range of mobile devices
- The next generation of fraud detection, focussing on the specific issues of the travel market
- Reliable systems that have to work all over the world 24/7
- Scaling for expansion!