A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking as we know it is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 3m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 600 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for a motivated person who would like to get a role of Treasury Manager with 100% allocation in Lithuania. Your primary responsibilities will be, in close cooperation with Group Treasury function, to manage Revolut Bank liquidity position, market risks (including FX and interest rate risks) and credit risks stemmed from money market instruments and and securities with the aim of maximising the return while staying in compliance with all internal and regulatory limits, not endangering any (re-)payment obligations of the Bank, taking into consideration cash needs of all business lines and facilitating the management’s strategy.
You will also be involved in the various reconciliation processes. You will work with the technology team to make any necessary enhancements to address issues systematically. You will be voting member of Credit and Asset Liability Management Committee (“CALCO) of the Bank.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Nostro, money market and securities portfolio management necessary for liquidity purposes (initiation and execution of payments
• Execution of forex and derivatives transactions necessary for market risk management
• Performing ongoing monitoring of liquidity and market risk exposures to ensure they are in line with risk limits and regulation, preparation of liquidity forecasts
• Managing credit limit approval process for counterparties and issuers;Performing ongoing monitoring of credit risks for counterparties/issuers
• Reporting to CALCO on market developments and position performance; preparing, in cooperation with other departments, proposals for CALCO on optimization of Bank's asset/liability structure in respect of liquidity and market risk profile
• Advising CALCO on relevant policies and procedures
• Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of liquidity and market risk management standards and regulations and applying these standards within Revolut
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in Treasury
• Solid understanding of European banking regulation
• Deep understanding of Treasury ALM concepts
• Strong IT skills, especially with SQL and Excel Lateral thinker/problem solver in a complex environment
• Self motivated
• Attentive to detail
• A track record of contributing analysis and explaining decisions to Senior Management
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Free Revolut Premium subscription