We are looking for:
A marketing designer in Berlin who is creative, pragmatic and understands the ins and outs of designing digital marketing assets that sell.
- Take full responsibility for the conception and design of all marketing related materials (marketing campaigns, social media, newsletters, print, website)
- Strong emphasis on designing effective content for performance marketing channels such as Display, Paid Social and Paid Content.
- Design and execute layout concepts, creative campaigns online and offline (ads, banners, flyers, etc.) as well as campaign landing pages together with the marketing team
- Support the design, brand, marketing and development teams by applying a consistent design language across all channels and applications to attract our target audience
- Clearly articulate design decisions & the problems they are solving
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making and conducting design A/B tests.
- 2+ years of proven experience in visual design in marketing and preparing landing page and email campaign creatives
- Strong skills related to brand identity, typography, illustration and video editing
- You are a pro with design tools of your choice (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InDesign)
- Experience in systematic documentation and improving a company's visual language
- Experience in designing/building with WordPress, Unbounce and/or similar platforms
- Fluent in English, and knowledge of German is a big plus
- Experience in designing email templates on platforms like Sendgrid and Active Campaign
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker with analytical skills
- A passion for your job, reaching and exceeding goals, and making work fun
- Bonus: Knowledge of HTML/CSS coding
Your benefits of working at Kaia
- A fast growing, internationally expanding digital health startup with innovative products and a vision with purpose
- Flat hierarchies and great personal growth possibilities
- A professional and international team
- Flexible working hours
- Lots to learn!
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your CV, a brief motivation letter that includes your earliest start date and salary expectations, and a link to your portfolio (if available).