Kaia Health started in 2016 with the mission to become the pharma company of the future by developing digital mind-body therapies for chronic diseases. Our first product is a clinically-proven back pain therapy app which gives users access to the gold standard therapy in pain medicine, the multimodal pain therapy, to a broad patient population at a fraction of the cost. Further products are in the space of COPD, Osteoarthritis and Parkinson’s.
Kaia is developing digital therapeutics and digital biomarkers with the aim of scientifically validated tools to help patients self-manage their chronic conditions while keeping track of disease activity. Currently we are entering numerous RnD projects and prospective clinical trials together with partners in leading hospitals. To achieve our full potential in these collaborations, we are looking for a driven Clinical Project Manager with scientific background in the life sciences who is excited about our mission and who helps us to scientifically investigate the potential of digital therapies.
The position entails supporting our Chief Medical Officer in building a Medical Affairs team from the ground up:
- Join our passionate team to develop, implement and manage research projects carried out with external partners at research institutions.
- You will do project related Medical Writing in German and English for grant proposals, trial documentation, publications and other sources where this skill is needed
- Stay updated on research in digital therapeutic software and digital biomarkers.
- Take responsibility for internal and external development projects where scientifically trained input from the company or partners is necessary.
- You have a Master’s degree in Medicine, Biology, Psychology or other life-science related specialty with prior research experience.
- You have prior research experience (please list all publications) that shows you are committed to scientific thinking and working, ideally within clinical trials
- You have previous experience in pain medicine or respiratory medicine/pneumology
- You are able to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- You have an International outlook and willingness to travel occasionally.
- You have a hands-on work approach and great team spirit.
- You have excellent communication skills and are reliable
- You have excellent English and German language skills. Additional languages are a plus.
- You are willing to work full-time on-site at our Munich office.
What we offer
- Opportunity to shape the future of digital health – one of the fastest growing industries.
- A goal that allows you to grow with. We believe we have only built a fraction of what we have imagined.
- Work with an experienced founding team (previously founded and scaled Foodora).
- No hierarchies, flexible vacation and working times
- Equity possible
- Free drinks, Office BBQs and Mario Kart in the office ;-)
We carefully hire the biggest talent we can find – but not at the expense of a happy and healthy culture. In case you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us!