A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking as we know it is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 3m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 600 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We are looking for a Head of Technology for the US Bank which Revolut is in the process of establishing. This position requires an entrepreneurial operator looking to make an impact and drive all aspects of the Bank’s technology.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
You will be responsible for:
• Defining and implementing an IT strategy that underpins the Bank’s overall business strategy
• Creating and maintaining IT & IS policies
• Setting up, managing and enhancing the Bank’s IT procedures and controls
• Delivering robust IS procedures and controls
• Develop, test and optimise a Business Continuity Plan for the Bank
• Working closely with the Group’s CTO and CISO to design and implement all aspects of the Bank’s IT architecture
• Working closely with the Bank’s Compliance & Legal teams to prioritise compliance
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• Experience in setting up, managing and enhancing IT & IS controls in large organisations
• Preferably you will have some knowledge and experience in Retail Banking Products and knowledge of relevant regulations
• Preferably you will have some start-up experience, but not required
• Great project management skills
• Excellent writing skills (business and project reports), good presenter & communicator
• Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
• Excellent team player with ability to work closely with others to deliver results
• Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically