A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking as we know it is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 3m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 600 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We look for Radically Better
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
The marketing approach
Our marketing team works like special forces. They identify problems, propose solutions and then implement. It’s really that simple. You could be growing the business in Europe, by working with central and local country teams to help them grow.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Owning Country marketing initiatives:
- User Activation campaigns
- Enhanced user engagement campaigns
- National Holiday campaigns
- Local Brand campaigns
• Owning Country Wide Financial Promotion Risk
• Owning Country Wide Social Media Account
• Managing strategy, planning & execution of growth initiatives across the country
• Ensuring that we leverage the value of all of our marketing channels to their best (owned channels, earned media, paid media, performance marketing)
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• Minimum 3 years of experience in consumer marketing, product marketing or marketing analytics
• Fluency in Polish and experience of working in the Polish environment is a must
• A strong track record in implementing consumer marketing campaigns and activations on the Polish market
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills: you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• You are an inspiring team leader, accustomed with managing people and enabling them to deliver on their results
• You are analytical and always take data-informed decisions for solving challenges
We pay market value and offer stock options as bonus
We’ll arm you with all the latest tech (macbooks, monitors, the lot)
Private medical insurance
Free Revolut Metal subscription