About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
The Affiliate Manager will strive for excellence and deliver successful high profile campaigns with sizeable budgets for Myprotein. The business strategy is currently looking at untouched USA opportunities and is eager to launch in these markets, whilst looking at new strategy and ways to continue growing existing activity.
The perfect candidate for this role will be commercially focused, ambitious, and have a bigger picture, strategic approach and experience. They will lead a team in building strong, progressive growth in territories and maintain senior level relationships to grow affiliate networks.
This is a truly rare opportunity to join a global brand, leading the growth in one of our most important marketing channels.
- Grow Myprotein’s US affiliate networks and construct plans to drive profitable growth and manage strong working relationships
- Delivering against the traffic and sales targets for the affiliate channel
- Collaborating on marketing campaigns and project managing across the brand
- Working closely with other channels and business units to understand the “bigger picture”
Desirable Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Expert knowledge and experience of affiliate marketing
- A natural eye for detail and accuracy
- Target driven with proven track record of success
- Experience media planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Ambitious, positive individual who has a genuine love for affiliate marketing
- A strong communicator who effortlessly builds and maintains working relationships internally and externally
- Analytically minded who can evaluate performance of affiliate activities and provide insight to the wider team