About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the role
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to Lookfantastic Germany as well as developing and improving traffic from existing Affiliates
- Building and managing Affiliate marketing opportunities
- Growing the relationships with key Affiliates
- Maintaining appropriate level of knowledge across the industry, as well as network and affiliate tools and software.
- Sourcing new opportunities within the affiliate network
- Auditing Affiliate websites and performance weekly
- Conducting competitor analysis to ensure activity in line with the industry
- Forecasting and budgeting – managing the Affiliate network within budget and CPA targets
- Working with the rest of team to drive performance and align activity with overall territory objectives
- Supporting the wider business with ecommerce needs as and when required and with any other tasks as reasonably requested by your manager