The Hut Group:
THG (The Hut Group)’ s primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and sports nutrition consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, ESPA, Illamasqua, Grow Gorgeous, Mamma Mio, Mio Skincare, Glossybox, Idealshape, Idealfit and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Founded & headquartered in the United Kingdom, THG also has operations in the U.S., in Continental Europe (Poland), and is also expanding into Asia and Australia. Our purpose-built, climate-controlled, manufacturing and fulfilment centre in Shepherdsville, KY facility has now been open for around two years with plans for further expansion in the U.S.
THG is looking to recruit a HR Generalist, based in Shepherdsville, who will be responsible for paying employees and compiling payroll information for all employees based at this site. You will be responsible for managing payroll preparation; completing reports and maintaining records.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
THG is looking to recruit an HR Generalist to join the team that provides a professional HR support service to the distribution, warehousing and manufacturing areas of the business.
The HR Generalist will report into a Senior HR Manager and support them in key areas including employee relations cases, data analysis and project work plus support the wider group with HR related activities.
- Assist in the maintenance and processing of payroll as needed
- Manage ER cases including; sickness, flexible working requests, grievances and disciplinaries.
- Provide advice and guidance to staff and managers and work with them to ensure they follow processes and procedures
- Support with project work such as process improvement and engagement
- Manage formal performance management cases and ensure all cases of formal performance management are documented and recorded in line with internal audit requirements
- Work closely with the People Analytics & Insight team to develop robust people reports for the business.
- Work closely with the team administrators to ensure an accurate and timely input of all payroll information on to the system in line with deadlines.
- Support the delivery of the local orientation as required
- Organise Interviews
- Assist with prescreening and interviewing candidates
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have the following knowledge / experience:
- At least two years HR experience
- Experience advising managers and stakeholders on HR policies and procedures
- Experience working within warehousing or manufacturing
- Experience dealing with all levels of staff in a persuasive and credible manner
- Strong technical skills and a good working knowledge of current US employment legislation
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to analyse Data and summarise key findings
- Good communication and data presentation skills
- Capable of working using your own initiative
- Flexible and adaptable
Very competitive Benefits Package including -
- Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance & Short/Long Term Disability. 30 day waiting period for benefits
- Company pays up to 90% of insurance premiums
- Your birthday off, paid after 1 year of service.
- 401K with up to 4% company match. 100% vested from day one
- Awesome Employee discounts on our websites
- Employee Referral bonus program up to $100 per referral
- Climate Controlled warehouse
- Excellent growth & advancement opportunities
- Short 20-minute commute from Louisville and Elizabethtown