The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth.
International Advisors at The Hut Group are the voice of our brands and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that wherever possible, customer enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
International Advisors will interact with potential, new and existing customers to provide quality customer service, ensuring that our customers enjoy a positive experience when contacting any of The Hut Group’s brands.
What will I be doing?
• Working within the International Customer Service Team responding to customer’s queries via telephone and email
• Handling overflow contacts from the UK team
• Responding to queries received via Social Media or Live Chat if required
• Assisting with quality scoring
• Occasional translations may be required
• Striving for first time resolution
Required skills and experience
• Fluency in language both written and spoken is essential
• Candidate must also be fluent in English
• Professional and friendly telephone manner
• Attention to detail
• Excellent listening skills
• Flexible, reliable and trustworthy
• Able to work under pressure